Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today was a Slug Day

I feel like such a slug today, I've basically done nothing all day.  The only productive thing I've done today was to make a package of pasta, and it was one of those lipton boxes too, so not even from scratch or anything like that.  I tried to go down to the basement to make something but I felt blocked creativly, I blame my etsy bill for that one.  I looked at it late last night while I was downloading my sales information for taxes and it was scary!  The amount kept blocking my creativiity today and I just had to walk away from my beads.  It just wasn't worth trying to force something when I wasn't there creative wise.  I'm better off going back to my beads another day. 

Remind me not to look at that again.  ;)

At least that block doesn't affect my wirting, that is, assuming I actually did some writing for my book.  I didn't of course, just kind of slacked off all day.  And here I was going to sweep and mop the kitchen floor today.  Well yesterday actualy but I forgot to do it then.  SSSHHHHHH  New NCIS tonight so I won't be doing anything for a good two hours while both shows are one.  Which means I should go down to do something now.  If only I had a clue what I wanted to make for dinner...

1 comment:

il*mostro said...

we all have days like this, heck, we all NEED days like this :) Hope youre creative block dissipates soon!!